[Openexr-devel] cineon conversion attributes

From: Ken McGaugh
Subject: [Openexr-devel] cineon conversion attributes
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 11:40:47 +0000

We will be converting cineon files into exr's at our
facility, and I'm sure others are already doing this.
I would like to store the cineon log->lin conversion
parameters as attributes in the exr, so I was wondering
if there is already a consensus on what to name these
attributes.  If not, I was thinking of

    cineonRefWhite  (type box3i)
    cineonRefBlack  (type box3i)
    cineonNegGamma  (type box3f)
    cineonOffset    (type box3i)

Is anybody else out there doing the same thing?

Thanks.
--Ken