[Openexr-devel] Savannah downloads restored

From: Drew Hess
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Savannah downloads restored
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:17:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

Finally got the Savannah downloads page for OpenEXR working.  I just
posted:

 * the 1.0.7 release source tarball
 * the 1.0.7 RPMs for RedHat 7.x
 * the Shake plugin tarball
 * the original images (OpenEXR-images.tar.gz)

I also uploaded a new set of images, OpenEXR-images-1.1.tar.gz, which
contain all of the images in our previous set plus some new ones.  They're
a mix of scanline files and tiled files (incl. mipmaps), plus they have
standard attributes, different types of compression and
increasing/decreasing y, etc.  That should help you with your testing.
There's also a DisplayWindow directory with a bunch of calibration images
that you can use to ensure you're handing different data and display
windows properly.

Thanks to Florian for putting those together.

The Savannah upload mechanism is still a little flaky, so it may take
awhile for the new images to appear.  Inexplicably, all of the other files
are there as I write this email (even though I uploaded the new images
first; the tarball quite large, maybe the server is still validating the
GPG signature).

-dwh-