Re: [Openexr-devel] one last call for testing: 1.0.7

From: Henti Smith
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] one last call for testing: 1.0.7
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 16:56:51 +0200

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 16:03:48 +0200
Henti Smith <address@hidden> wrote:

Sorry if this is dubble post .. can't see previos mail going out or in list

> Works fine here ... works fine with my ebuild for gentoo as well
> for those wanting to test the ebuild and resulting installtion please
> check
>
> http://www.geekware.co.za/openexr/openexr-1.0.7.ebuild

Have uploaded ebuild and source tarball made from CVS and running ./bootstrap

$OVERLAY is your overlay directory as defined in /etc/make.conf

grab both files and place ebuild in $OVERLAY/media-libs/openexr/
place tarball in /usr/portage/distfiles

run ebuild $OVERLAY/media-libs/openexr/ebuild digest to generate correct
digests and then emerge

> give me about 30 mins .. have to install cvs on machine a write a
> quite generation script
>
> if need be I'll put a mirror up for testing .. ?
>
> look in http://www.geekware.co.za/openexr/ for tarballs *smile*

tarball of CVS uploaded will be there at the start of each day SAST (GMT +2)

enjoy

--
Henti Smith
address@hidden