Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR under VS.NET 2003 (v7.1)

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR under VS.NET 2003 (v7.1)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:31:35 -0700 (PDT)

p.s. this stack corruption error you're having sounds suspiciously like a
problem we used to have when we were allocating the Huffman tables off the
stack.  We switched the Huffman routines to use auto_ptr on Win32 and OS X
and this fixed the problem (this isn't necessary on Linux).

Perhaps when you imported the project into .NET, it didn't preserve the
project setting that defines PLATFORM_WIN32.  This is necessary to get
some Windows fixes (incl. the one I mentioned above) compiled into the
source.  I'd look into that.

-dwh-