Re: [Openexr-devel] Compilng in MSVC without Intel compiler now.

From: Lutz Latta
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Compilng in MSVC without Intel compiler now.
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 16:16:21 +0200

To apply a diff, you can use the Unix command line tool "patch", for Windows available in the CygWin distribution.

To make it easier for you and other people without it, I just zipped the three changed source files and attached them to this email.

Have fun,
   Lutz

Alex wrote:
Lutz,
That's great that you've got it working for VS.NET! I took a look at the
diff, but I don't have the tools (or don't know where to find it) to
merge it with my source code. Do you think you could email me or post
the OpenEXR code for VS.NET for now, before the "official" version is
posted at openexr.org? I'd really appreciate that so I can start working
with it.
Best regards,
Alex