Re: [Openexr-devel] Where do we...

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Where do we...
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 13:29:13 -0800 (PST)

Please submit patches to me.  If it starts to become a problem, I'll work
out another way.  Don't copy the list unless it's a really trivial patch;
I don't wanna fill people's mailboxes with code fixes.

I'd prefer that people not host their own modifications so that everyone
is using the same source code tree, since the point of this format is to
be interoperable, but of course, I can't stop you from doing that because
it's open source.  Those of you who've gotten it to work in Windows and
have put up web pages, that's cool for now.  When I sort thru all the
patches and OpenEXR gets official Windows support, hopefully we won't need
those anymore.

Thanks for the offer to help.  If things get overwhelming as far as
running the site, I'll post some "help wanted" ads on GNU Savannah. :)

thanks
-dwh-