[Openexr-devel] Bug in ./configure script.

From: Jesus Climent
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Bug in ./configure script.
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 00:39:30 +0100

Hi.

I am finishing the package of OpenEXR for debian at the moment and I
have found an small problem:

After compiling one of the tests, the FLTK one, it tries to execute the
compiled test program.

Debian package fails since there is no DISPLAY set, and automatic
builder will produce an error.

Furthermore, crosscompilation might also fail, since either the
resulting version is compiled for another arch, or the compiled test is
working, but might not work on the target arch.

I modified the configure script to build properly under debian, using
debuild scripts, but i suppose is a related problem with other
distributions.

The package is almost finished, and will be available as soon as my
sponsor uploads it to the debian repository.

Thanks for the great work!

Jesus Climent | Unix SysAdm | Helsinki, Finland | pumuki.hispalinux.es
GPG: 1024D/86946D69 BB64 2339 1CAA 7064 E429  7E18 66FC 1D7F 8694 6D69
 Registered Linux user #66350 proudly using Debian 3.0 & Linux 2.4.20

Good night and sweet dreams... which we'll analyze in the morning.
                --Dr Alex Brulov (Spellbound)