Re: [Openexr-devel] exrdisplay && fltk2

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] exrdisplay && fltk2
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:55:18 -0800 (PST)

Yes, please.  Can you email me the patch?  Thanks, Nafees.

Oh, by the way, for those of you who want to submit patches, here's how
you do it (on UNIX-like systems, at least; should work if you've got
Cygwin installed on Windows, too):

assume OpenEXR.orig is the top-level directory of the original source tree
(i.e. the one you downloaded or obtained from CVS)

assume OpenEXR.new is the top-level directory of your modified source tree

The command is:

diff -urN OpenEXR.orig OpenEXR.new > openexr.patch

Order matters (put the old directory first).  This will write out a
unified context-style diff that the 'patch' program can apply
automatically.

I would then apply the patch as follows (assuming I'm in the top-level
directory of the CVS source tree):

cat openexr.patch | patch -p1

thanks!

-dwh-