opalesoya-dev

[Opalesoya-dev] Our next game

From: LAMY Bertrand
Subject: [Opalesoya-dev] Our next game
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:10:37 +0200

A 3D graphist contact me for making the 3D models for our next game. It
would be cool if he can already begin to modelize, so we have to choose
what our next game will be.

Of course, we will take the decision together.

First step, I think we must gather all the ideas we have, in a
presentable way, so that each member can look at them and give an
opinion. If you are right with this, send me your ideas!

Another good new : I think I have found a music composer for Arkanae!

I've begun the terrain rendering package.

-Blam