om-synth

[Om-synth] splitting audio signals

From: Marc Wyburn
Subject: [Om-synth] splitting audio signals
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:02:50 +0100

Hi all, in an attempt to get to know Om I'm trying to build a emulation of a Moogerfooger Murf (input in split across several band pass filters in parrallel, which are in turn controlled via envelopes and a simple step sequencer).  I'm hooking up an audio input to a couple of bandpass filters and the sound dissappears.  Is this the correct behaviour or should I be using something to split the signal before passing it to the parrallel filters?  It's as if the filters are being applied in serial and since they are band pass and are set to different freq's I can't hear anything.  I've looked through some patches I found but none seem to do any parrallel processing.

Hope this makes sense.

--
http://www.myspace.com/yburn