om-synth

Re: Re: [Om-synth] Heading for SVN patchage on freeBSD 6.1.X

From: babiakb
Subject: Re: Re: [Om-synth] Heading for SVN patchage on freeBSD 6.1.X
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 10:40:41 -0400

i can't help you.  i use ubuntu and qjackctl.  but i want you to know people
read this.  i can't imagine that it should be any problem.  patchage does work
fine with om, i have used it, but prefer qjackctl.  also if you have all the
ladspa plugins recommended on the om page, you are set.  let me know what
problems you are having and i can try to help.  also the creator of om is
coming out with something newer and better soon, most excited.