oladm-users

[Oladm-users] Change, Great Difference

From: Picasa Web Albums
Subject: [Oladm-users] Change, Great Difference
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 04:07:00 +0000

Dear friend,

I'm glad to write to you.

This is Serena from H&C Printing Center Ltd in Xiamen, China. We got your information posted on Internet. We are pleased to approach you in the hope of developing business with you for mutual benefit.It is my honor to introduce our company to you.

Products: Magazine, Catalog, Picture Album, Book, Booklet, Calendar etc.
Printing Price: Only 40% cost of you printed by local printers.
Advantage: perfect quality& competitive marketing prices& good services.

Any question? No hesitation to contact us by address@hidden . It's our great honor to work with you for our further cooperation.

Regards and thanks,

Yours,

Serena