Re: Time for a Statistics package release

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Time for a Statistics package release
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 13:59:21 -0500

This savannah tracker link shows everything tagged as [octave forge] (statistics) on bug or patch tracker. I scanned through a bunch earlier today and think you had gotten a good number of them already. I think Philip mentioned the other obvious ones, but this list currently only has 26 items to scan through if you want to peek at others.

perhaps patch #8690 ? https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?8690

i think that was one of your performance improvement patches from before things were moved out of core octave