Re: Octave odepkg

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: Octave odepkg
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 10:32:46 +0000

Il giorno 28 ott 2020, alle ore 11:26, Kai Torben Ohlhus <k.ohlhus@gmail.com> ha scritto:

Thanks for the detailed response.

Recently, I am involved into Octave Forge, too.  If you like to share
some of your opinions, I started a topic on Discourse [4].

Yes, I noticed that thread, I will try to join the online meeting on 11/10

Until there is a "new stable home" for the odepkg development, I favor
to leave the Octave Forge repository of the old odepkg untouched.  Is
this okay with you?

As for the repository I see no problem with leaving it on sourceforge.

I would try to make it clear that it may not be a good idea to download
and install the released package from OctaveForge with newer versions of Octave.

But this seems to be already the case from what I see on the website ...

Kai

c.