GSoC 2020: jsondecode

From: Abdallah Elshamy
Subject: GSoC 2020: jsondecode
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 15:05:56 +0100

Hello everyone,

I started writing code for jsondecode function [1] in a new branch called "json". (Sorry for the late  notification. I thought "watch" option for a repo shows those changes :-)  )

Right now, the function fails only 6 tests out of 31 tests. Specifically, what remains is to decode arrays that contain arrays only.

I have also completed my first evaluation [2].

I am waiting for your feedback and suggestions.

Best regards,
Abdallah

[1] https://github.com/Abdallah-Elshamy/octave/blob/json/libinterp/corefcn/jsondecode.cc
[2] https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/help/evaluations