Re: Gsoc 2020 Idea Discussion

From: Benson Muite
Subject: Re: Gsoc 2020 Idea Discussion
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 08:42:06 +0300

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020, at 6:11 AM, Atharva Dubey wrote:
Respected Sirs,
For GSOC 2020, as discussed, I would be going ahead with integrating MLPack and using SYCL(openCL parallelization library) for acceleration. I am planning first to integrate MLPack with octave and then start building SYCL support for MLPack. Before drafting the proposal, any insights or approaches or the scope of the project could be reviewed. I just wanted to run it by you before I submit the proposal.

Sincerely
Atharva Dubey

Hi Atharva,
Have you interacted with MLPack developers? Did you get any response from them? What about import and export of models?
Regards,
Benson