Re: OctConf 2020 - virtual code sprint day?

From: Colin Macdonald
Subject: Re: OctConf 2020 - virtual code sprint day?
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 10:57:28 +0000

On 2020-03-11 6:18 a.m., Nicholas Jankowski wrote:
    Nice idea.  It is really a pity that no OctConf did happen for two years
    now.  I would be interest in such kind of meeting.  You have some nice
    tool in mind to gather virtually?

Not really. Something we're going through at work now with upcoming meetings. We have a hardwired VTC system with an IP bridge that works well for people with that setup, but are starting to look at web based options for external universities, small businesses, etc.  Wouldn't mind hearing what others may be using and how they scale.

I noticed that LibrePlanet is going online-only this year on very short notice. They will certainly (try to?) use only Free Software, maybe we can learn something from that...

Colin