Objects: contributing the dynamicprops and hgsetget classes

From: FARHI Emmanuel
Subject: Objects: contributing the dynamicprops and hgsetget classes
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 15:06:54 +0100

Hello,

I've written two superclasses for Octave, that emulate the

  • dynamicprops (add new properties to classes)
  • hgsetget (allow to use set/get on classes)

as found in Matlab. My classes are not made Abstract, but this could be done, to avoid direct instantiation.

The repositories are on Github:

I'd be happy to see them in Octave, to improve the compatibility on class definitions. The hgsetget has been renamed as the matlab.mixin.SetGet class since Matlab 2013, but the hgsetget name is still supported to date.

Thanks, Emmanuel.

--
FARHI Emmanuel - Tel: +33 (1) 69 35 96 04 Room A1.0.34
Experimental Division / Data Reduction and Analysis Group