Re: [octave forge] miscellaneous package

From: Emmanuel Brandt
Subject: Re: [octave forge] miscellaneous package
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 15:16:08 +0200

Hi, few months ago I failed installing latest but old fits-1.0.7 with freshly built 5.1.0 because a the simple depracated D_INT in use in the 3 functions it failed. I wrote to the Author Maintainer Dirk Schmidt but never got any reply since.

So I made my own copy and replaced the 3 occurences od D_INT bu round() and it works like a charm.