Moose etc dependencies for Forge package doco tools

From: Andrew Janke
Subject: Moose etc dependencies for Forge package doco tools
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 15:09:54 -0700

Hi, Octave Forge package maintainers,

I've been working on an improved doco-generation script for my Octave packages (like Tablicious and Packajoozle) that builds QHelp files for the GUI Help browser and a couple other tweaks. I'd like to be able to contribute it to other Octave Forge packages eventually.

Its Perl code uses Moose and a few other CPAN libraries:

* Moose