octave_throw_bad_alloc, et al, removed without warning

From: Mike Miller
Subject: octave_throw_bad_alloc, et al, removed without warning
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 14:52:06 -0700

Hi jwe, all,

The functions octave_throw_bad_alloc, octave_throw_execution_exception,
and others were removed in revision 63b417917f5e. These functions were a
part of the API and were removed without any deprecation warning from
previous releases. The function octave_throw_exit_exception had been
marked as deprecated, so the removal of that function in the same commit
after two releases seems fine.

Can we reintroduce these functions as compatibility wrappers with proper
deprecation warnings for future removal? I am concerned that user code
may call these functions and suddenly break without the deprecation
warnings that users have come to expect from us.

--
mike