Re: Fwd: Octave JIT consultancy

From: GoSim
Subject: Re: Fwd: Octave JIT consultancy
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 12:03:47 -0500 (CDT)

Hello,

I'm not an octave dev but interested in this topic. How would your program
deal with that octave variables can change type during their lifetimes?
Using your program, would it involve the current interpreter in any way? Or
would it be parallel to the interpreter? My guess is parallel which is why
no dev is answering you, maybe it is enough just to know the syntax?
How much work do you estimate it would be to create an m-file-compiler? In
lines of code. Can you describe the process?

ECU = electronic control unit, automotive industry
How do you assess the possibility to create a compiler from m-script to an
ECU with your program? There is a looot of money here....

kind regards

--
Sent from: https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-Maintainers-f1638794.html