Re: Sponsored invitation to Snapcraft Summit Montreal, June 2019

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Sponsored invitation to Snapcraft Summit Montreal, June 2019
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 19:41:50 -0400

What is the final result of this invitation?

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 4:15 AM Igor Ljubuncic <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Mike, Jade,

Checking all done on my end, and it's looking good. Mike, we'd be delighted to have you over!

Jade, please meet Mike, an Octave developer who will be joining us in Montreal. Mike, Jade will help you with the accommodations and flight arrangements.

Cheers,
Igor

On 2019-04-03 9:32 a.m., Mike Miller wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 03, 2019 at 15:28:16 +0100, Igor Ljubuncic wrote:
>> Jordi, that sounds awesome!
>>
>> I will send an email to someone on our team who manages the event
>> organization, and introduce you, and she can help with any logistics.
>
> I'm part of the effort to maintain the Octave flatpak app [1], so you
> can ask me for help or draw from the flatpak recipe as needed, and I'd
> be happy to help maintain the Octave snap after it's established.
>
> I'm curious about snapcraft infrastructure, how the snap is maintained,
> tested, etc, and I think having Octave available as both flatpak and
> snap is a really good thing.

[doing it again with reply-to-all]

If it were possible to have both Mike and Jordi physically at the event,
then good things would surely follow!

best,
Colin

--