Re: Octave-Forge: broken function reference links

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Octave-Forge: broken function reference links
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 08:31:36 -0500

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 2:17 AM Colin Macdonald <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2018-11-24 2:28 p.m., Doug Stewart wrote:
> https://octave.sourceforge.io/symbolic/overview.html
> the "vpasolve" is not a link to the vpasolve text.

In fact the *last* URL in each section seems to be unclickable...

And I checked the image package and has the same problem.

The html files work on my local computer so I guess its a problem with
the Octave-Forge website?  Some kind of style-sheet thing?

Colin

I tried adding a blank line after the *last* URL in each section and then the *last* option was clickable.
I am not an HTML expert so that is all I can contribute.
Doug

--
DASCertificate for 206392