Drop support for some print formats

From: Pantxo Diribarne
Subject: Drop support for some print formats
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 17:34:20 +0100

Hi,

We claim to support many graphics formats (mainly through the use of ghostscript and pstoedit) but I am not actually able to test most of them: some are completely obsolete (hpgl, metafont), others are proprietary (ai, cdr). So I'd like to remove support for many of those formats and let users make use of external conversion tools if they want them.

I'd like to remove at least those:
* ill, aifm: Adobe Illustrator natively supports importing SVG files.
* cdr, corel: CorelDraw natively supports importing SVG files.
* hpgl: Who uses plotters nowadays?
* metafont: This one I don't even imagine how to use it.
* cgm, dxf: Mainly intended for technical drawing, not scientific data representation

Do you have comments? Devices you would like to keep/remove?

Pantxo