Re: Warnings related to sundials ida in octave configuration

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: Re: Warnings related to sundials ida in octave configuration
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 12:13:58 +0100

Am 08.11.2018 um 11:43 schrieb José Luis García Pallero:
Hello:

I'm trying to compile Octave 4.4.1 in Debian Sid and the ./configure
script emits two warnings about the sundials library:

configure: WARNING: SUNDIALS IDA library does not include the IDADENSE
linear solver, ode15i and ode15s will be disabled
configure: WARNING: SUNDIALS IDA library not configured with IDAKLU,
ode15i and ode15s will not support the sparse Jacobian feature

I've installes all libraries related with Sundials present in the
Debian Sid repositories:

libsundials-cvodes3
libsundials-cvode3
libsundials-nvecparallel-hypre3
libsundials-idas2
libsundials-nvecparallel-openmp3
libsundials-nvecparallel-pthread3
libsundials-sunmatrix1
libsundials-sunlinsol1
libsundials-ida3
libsundials-nvecparallel-mpi3
libsundials-nvecparallel-petsc3
libsundials-kinsol3
libsundials-arkode2
libsundials-nvecserial3
libsundials-dev

Are these warnings a problem of the Sundials in Debian ?

I guess you need the version 2.7 not the 3.x

---