Re: 4.4 repeated failures in CentOS 7

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: 4.4 repeated failures in CentOS 7
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 13:46:45 -0500

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 8:28 AM, CdeMills <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I have built two times octave 4.4 from checked out sources in CentOS7. The
resulting binary, in gui mode, usually quickly fails with signal 6 or 11.

Compilation options: ./configure --prefix=${HOME}/usr/local/OCTAVE/4.4.0
--with-qt=5 --disable-jit

​Please sent config.status and __octave_config_info_ output.
I have a recent stable snapshot compiled (and it runs fine) on RHEL7.4, but
I had to update quite a few packages even beyond what EPEL provides.
Even then I still do not have qt5 version of qscintilla and cannot build docs
due to old texinfo.

Dmitri.