Re: Please test: macOS dmg for 4.3.92

From: Simone Deparis
Subject: Re: Please test: macOS dmg for 4.3.92
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 08:55:29 +0200

Dear Sebastian,

if I double click on the icon, nothing appens.

From Terminal:
/Applications/Octave.app/Contents/Resources/usr/bin/octave-cli
Illegal instruction: 4

same with octave (without -cli)

I have High Sierra 10.13.4

Best
Simone

On 02.05.18 14:10, c. wrote:

On 2 May 2018, at 14:01, Rafael Vazquez <address@hidden> wrote:

I agree. The Matlab built-in vecnorm probably did not exist when the package
was created.

I suggest to change the name to vecnormalize. If you agree, I will do all the
necessary changes.
Sounds good. Please don't make the release yet though, as I think we need to
make more changes to nurbs to make it compatible with 4.4.0

Rafa
c.

  Simone Deparis, PhD, MER
  Deputy Director SMA