hg.octave.org and gnulib subrepo update

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: hg.octave.org and gnulib subrepo update
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 18:04:40 -0400

After much thrashing about and getting some help from Jordi, I have moved the hg.octave.org repos to a Digital Ocean server (the one that is running the buildbot master) and off of Dreamhost. Now the update script should be working again for our hg clone of gnulib.

Once that was done, I updated the gnulib subrepo on stable and default. This task doesn't seem to be on the release checklist, but it probably should be.

I also changed the subrepo address to use hg-new.octave.org. We can switch it back once the DNS change for hg.octave.org makes its way around the web.