Re: more import tests

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: more import tests
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 13:13:49 -0400

On 08/10/2017 11:59 AM, Rik wrote:

On this point, it seems that the order of the import statement and code which uses the imported name is immaterial. Having the import statement after the first use of an imported name, or having an import statement protected by a conditional which is not executed, made no difference in the tests I asked for.

I'd still like to see all the cases evaluated. Matlab behavior has surprised me before...

Also, in case it wasn't clear from my earlier message, I'd like for each test script to be run in a new Matlab session. That way we can be sure that there are no issues due to caching from previous tests.

According to the documentation,

Haha, good one!  ;-)