Re: make check hangs in recent dev

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: make check hangs in recent dev
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 15:22:14 -0500

On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 3:13 PM, Torsten <address@hidden> wrote:
On 09.04.2017 21:00, Dmitri A. Sergatskov wrote:
> I noticed that after
> http://buildbot.octave.org:8010/changes/2871
>
> make check hangs at the end (after all checks has passed)
> with octave process running with 100% CPU utilization.
> E.g.:
> http://buildbot.octave.org:8010/builders/clang-fedora/builds/381/steps/test/logs/stdio
>
> (I verified it also on other machines).
>
> I took buildbot client off-line until this gets resolved.
>
> Dmitri.
> --

After the mentioned changeset, the cli version still works on my system.
It seems that my last changeset
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/2cee3976d88f
broke the cli version.

​Perhaps the issue was intermittent. You can see on buildbot ​logs multiple
The default gcc compile seems to finished OK, but llvm and lto both hanged
(I noticed 2 octaves running on my machine.)

Torsten

​Dmitri.