Re: buildbot test failures

From: Olaf Till
Subject: Re: buildbot test failures
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 18:10:22 +0100

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 10:37:04AM -0400, John W. Eaton wrote:
> To properly test this kind of build, I think we need to do it in a VM or on
> some other system that has a minimal set of development dependencies
> installed.  I don't think it's anything that you need to fix in the database
> package.

Ok. But if you should use the released version of the package, I'd
recommend using latest tip. Otherwise you may run into a bug in the
Makefile which probably affects cross building (-L option for pq set
_before_ -L options for Octave libs in the g++ commandline). If
necessary, I can make a new release.

Olaf