Re: fl-core unmaintained

From: Rik
Subject: Re: fl-core unmaintained
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 11:07:30 -0700

On 07/06/2016 10:09 AM, address@hidden wrote:
Subject:
fl-core unmaintained
From:
"JohnD" <address@hidden>
Date:
07/06/2016 10:09 AM
To:
<address@hidden>
Message:
5

The forge package fl-core currently released does not compile under the new dev octave.

I have pushed some changes up so that the dev of-fl-core works, however then the question is since there is another fuzzy toolkit that is mostly matlab compatible and last released 3 years later, should fl-core drop back to unmaintained ?

The less code we have to maintain, the easier it is on us.  My vote would be to drop it unless there is something compellingly different (much faster, much larger number of functions, etc.).

--Rik