Re: Sci-cosim toolbox approval for source forge

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Sci-cosim toolbox approval for source forge
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 14:42:00 -0500

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 3:12 AM, Romanov Alexey <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, i've update sci_cosim toolbox to make it compatible with Windows version of Octave.
New version can be found: https://github.com/amromanov/sci_cosim

sci_cosim toolbox was mainly developed to replace Simulink in Octave simulations with xcos.
But as it provides variable sharing between Octave and Scilab and running commands in Scilab,
it makes possible to use those Scilab toolboxes from Octave, that are not available directly from Octave.
I think it could be also interesting type of application.

So I am asking to test this toolbox and approve it for publishing on source forge.

Alexey Romanov

I am trying to test your toolbox,but I need help.

I have scilab running and from octave i get
 Scilab connection failed

what should i do?
--
DAS