Re: Unable to parse dldfcn/__init_fltk__.df

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Unable to parse dldfcn/__init_fltk__.df
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 12:59:40 -0500

On Tue, Dec 01, 2015 at 18:44:57 +0100, José Luis García Pallero wrote:
> If I delete the file and try make again, the file is created again
> with the same content as before and the error appears

Is the file line-wrapped like that or was that your terminal or email
client? Are the XDEFUN_* each on a single line as they should be?

If so, I don't know why the gendoc.pl script would be producing the
error you're seeing. You can try something like this (assuming you ran
./configure in the Octave source tree):

  ./libinterp/gendoc.pl ./libinterp/dldfcn/__init*.df

just to see the error or see what the output is. I think this is
(similar to) the command in the build rules that is erroring for you.
That produces useful output for me and no error.

--
mike