Re: Missing translations of Qt figure toolbar / Toolbar Icons

From: rocketsound
Subject: Re: Missing translations of Qt figure toolbar / Toolbar Icons
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 13:15:32 -0700 (PDT)

I'm still on it but couldn't find the required time in the past weeks due to
my exams. On friday this week I'm going to finally finish my last exam and
then look after the icons again.

Why I didn't release them yet: I somehow dislike the icons I previously
posted here and tried some changes but I'm not 100% done yet. My plans are
to release them by by next week.