RE: Installing windows icons

From: JohnD
Subject: RE: Installing windows icons
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 14:15:16 -0500

Currently the only ones being used is the .ico file used for the shortcuts
which the script for the nsis installer does a search in installed files for
the octave-logo.ico file (it was finding it in the
share\octave\VERSION\imagelib) however as long as is the installed files
somewhere will be fine.

There is (as mentioned previously) a copy in the installer-files directory of
mxe-octave, which was being used for the nsis installer icon - that should be
changed to get it from the where the generated icon is.