Creating a base class for dbleCHOL, floatCHOL etc

From: PrasannaKumar Muralidharan
Subject: Creating a base class for dbleCHOL, floatCHOL etc
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 18:09:37 +0530

When looking into dbleCHOL.cc, floatCHOL.cc files I could observe there was lot of common code. Is it possible to create a base class and implement common functions there? Is it possible to extend this to other operations (like dbleLU, floatLU etc)?

Before changing the code I wanted to know if there was any reason for doing things in the current way. I think there must be some reason.

Thanks,
PrasannaKumar