undeprecate java_set and java_get in stable branch?

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: undeprecate java_set and java_get in stable branch?
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 23:48:21 +0100

Hi

there was a short discussion on the bug tracker about undeprecating
the functions java_get and java_set [1].

The arguments boils down to that we should not be deprecating things
when there is no alternative to them yet. We hope that there will be a
replacemente for them in 4.2 but that replacement does not exist yet
and what can developers use in versions 3.8 and 4.0?

Should we undeprecate these in the stable release? This does not
change anything, only that there's no warning about them being
deprecated when actually they are not anymore.

Carnë

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?41239