Re: functions missing tests: goal of tests?

From: Michael D. Godfrey
Subject: Re: functions missing tests: goal of tests?
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 12:27:38 -0500

On 01/12/2014 10:03 PM, mike sander wrote:
Are there other requirements at a function level that I may be missing? Ideally tests should capture those as well. A link to said documentation would be appreciated.
I think you get the idea quite well.  It would be useful for you to look
at a number of the source files which have tests. All of the tests are
contained within each file, usually at the bottom.  You will find a range
of testing quality and coverage.  This points out that the problem is
not just that many files have no tests, but many have quite incomplete
tests. You should feel free to work on those, too.

Thanks for offering to help.

Michael