Re: Willing to work for octave.

From: fgnievinski
Subject: Re: Willing to work for octave.
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 10:23:25 -0800 (PST)

I've started this:
<http://wiki.octave.org/Projects#Bugs>
If you spot an easy bug on savannah
please consider adding it on the wiki.
Or feel free to send it my way.
May I suggested fixed bugs be left
scratched rather than being deleted.

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 4:04 PM, Carnë Draug-4 [via Octave] <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 10 January 2014 17:36, fgnievinski <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This new bug looks like it's easy to fix:
> <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?41186>
> Where would be a good place to keep track of them all?
> On the wiki?  I can't submit tasks,
> and bug reports don't support tags yet.

A wiki page with easy bugs to fix seems good for me. People seem to
not like our bug tracker very much. By the way, we have a template for
bugs in the wiki [1].

Carnë

[1] http://wiki.octave.org/Template:Bug

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Willing-to-work-for-octave-tp4660415p4660926.html
To unsubscribe from Willing to work for octave., click here.
NAML