Re: Savannah categories

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Savannah categories
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 11:07:08 -0500

On 01/09/2014 10:55 AM, Rik wrote:

I've always had trouble trouble with the documentation category as well.
The category seems clear enough, but then is the item group supposed to be
"incorrect result", "inaccurate result", "Documentation", "Other", or
"None".  I like keeping "Documentation" as the category, but would change
the item group to be "Incorrect Documentation".  I also second your motion
to change "Installation" to "Installation Failure" so that it is consistent
with "Build Failure".

I made these changes.