Re: Plot window minimized in Windows build

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Plot window minimized in Windows build
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 12:34:37 -0500

On 01/03/2014 12:21 PM, Rik wrote:
On 01/01/2014 10:29 PM, address@hidden wrote:
Message: 7
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 01:29:23 -0500
From: "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden>
Subject: Plot window minimized in Windows build

With an mxe-cross build of 3.8.0 plotting doesn't work as I would
expect.  When I create a plot, the plot window starts out minimized.  At
first I thought it wasn't working at all, then I noticed a second Octave
icon in the toolbar.  Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

jwe
This is working for me on Windows XP.  As someone else said, the figure
window often pops under the terminal window, but it is always visible and
not minimized.

Maybe I misunderstood what was happening because the plot window was completely hidden by the main GUI window. In any case, shouldn't the plot window appear above the main GUI window when it is first shown? Maybe we are just missing a call to a "raise" function?