Re: Incomplete Factorization Error

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Incomplete Factorization Error
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 13:29:14 +0100

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Marco Vassallo <address@hidden> wrote:

Yes, I enabled the 64-bit indexing.

I also started to work on 64-bit indexing with Octave, but I didn't considered my GSoC project by now.

For this problem I see two possible solutions:
1. ITSOL and ZITSOL need to be patched to change their internal indexing data type from int to long int, what is very tedious.
2. If there was a way to tell octave to safely convertĀ octave_idx_type to shorter data types, I can fix this for you. But this will limit the size of the input matrices and makes the 64-bit indexing pointless.

Best,
Kai