Regarding improving the efficiency of logm and sqrtm functions.

From: Anurag Sharma
Subject: Regarding improving the efficiency of logm and sqrtm functions.
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 00:26:29 +0530

I had already sent a mail to Jordi G. H. But I guess this is a better way to ask for help.
I was interested in working on the project mentioned. I have gone through the previous discussions on the topic. While am working on the maths paper mentioned on http://www.maths.manchester.ac.uk/~higham/NAMF/.
I would like to get more familiar with the codebase of octave. I have successfully built it on my system and I have read all the contributing guidelines. I would be really grateful if anyone could suggest me some beginners job (like they have in KDE for people new to the developers community).
Regards
Anurag Sharma