Re: Contributing m-files to the image package

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: Contributing m-files to the image package
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 02:58:47 +0000

On 20 December 2013 19:32, Brandon Miles <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have a background in image processing and I'd like contribute to octave
> developement.
>
> I wasn't able to figure this out myself.  Is it possible to generate
> documentation for individual .m file?

Considering your recent submission to the patch tracker [1], I'm
assuming you have solved your problem with the help text.

I'm the maintainer of the image package, but because of the festive
season it may take a bit longer until I review it properly. I am very
much interested in including them on the upcoming release of the
package which I'll time with the new release of Octave (very soon).

Just to let you know that your submission is not forgotten, but very
welcomed. Please feel free to make more submissions.

Carnë

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?8265