Re: inv() optimization flags

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: inv() optimization flags
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 10:24:04 -0400

On Wed, 2013-10-09 at 15:32 +0300, Giorgos Bontzios wrote:
> Thank you for the reply.
> I saw the FAQ, Seldon calls the same functions to the backend.
>
> So how do you achieve such a speedup?
> What optimization flags do you use for the compilation?

We don't do any compiler magic, just "-O2" by default, but whatever
binary copy of Octave that you might have might have been compiled
with a different default.

I still recommend that you step through both your code and Octave with
a debugger and confirm that both are indeed calling the same functions
for the same matrix.

- Jordi G. H.