Regarding SVDS in octave

From: Abhijith CHandraprabhu
Subject: Regarding SVDS in octave
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 13:09:24 +0200

Hello, I am very new to OCTAVE, making a shift from MATLAB to octave(as I am no longer a student, hence to student licence to MATLAB). I am very excited to be part of open source project. I would like to, for a start, try out the SVDS implementation in octave. I would like to know how can I locally run the SVDS from the base library. I have downloaded from sourceforgenet the octave-forge (using svn).

  Please excuse me if I am asking the question at a wrong place, and kindly direct me to an appropriate group. Thank you.
--
Best regards,
Abhijith