Re: Help with testing

From: Andrej Lojdl
Subject: Re: Help with testing
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 22:07:31 +0200

2013/9/24 Markus <address@hidden>
Am 2013-09-22 22:24, schrieb Andrej Lojdl:

The Google Summer of Code is nearly finished, and I wasn't able to
test my code on the Windows platform. (This is the last step of my
project). I'm still working on building mxe-octave on my Win 7-64bit
platform

Why do you don't build it on linux?

I want to test my project (Latex interpreter) on Windows, to be sure that it's working on this platform.

Here's my online repository:
http://inversethought.com/hg/octave-lojdl [1]

Dependencies are:
- latex (mikitex)
- dvips
- GhostScript

I've absolutly no idea how to install dvips in Windows (I don't know nothing about this OS).
If you point me to a clickable installer for dvips (like i've found for mikitex and ghostscript) i can try it.
Otherwise i can offer you my mxe builds if you like (octave.osuv.de).

I have installed the dvips with the MiKTeX 2.9. The full path to this> path to your programs direktory\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex\bin
and there should be the dvips .exe file.

--
Andrej