Re: wiki

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: wiki
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 12:48:32 +0200

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 10:29 AM, c. <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

It seems math formulas are not currently being rendered correctly on the wiki for me, see e.g.:

  http://wiki.octave.org/Fem-fenics

is this a configuration problem in my browser or is it something not working properly in the wiki itself?

c.

I have the same issue too, I'm not able to create formulas in the wiki. It is correctly rendered here (http://wiki.octave.org/Bim_package) without any notable difference of the wiki syntax. Maybe the images from Bim_packages where rendered and cached before some important configuration was altered.

If the problems with rendering persist, maybe one can switch to http://www.mathjax.org/, which I used successfully in the past without big effort.

Kai